- Set consists of (6″) Diagonals (wire Cutters), Lineman pliers, Needle (Long) Nose, 8″ channellock type pipe pliers, and the handy 6″ slip joint pliers that no home should be without.
- We don’t want to be just another ‘run of the mill’ tool company.• When you purchase your Hi-Quality hand tool kit today from Christensen and Nielsen, it will be Warranted For As Long As You Own It. There is no finer or longer lasting tool set. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Chrome Vanadium, Drop-Forged construction is made to last. Machined jaws enable a firm non-slip grip on anything you can get within the jaw -ranging from Curley’s ear to hardened steel. Hardened cutting edges to last a long time. Heavy Rubberized grips for comfort, enabling an extra measure of leverage for those tough jobs.
- Comes with a fabric sleeve with 5 pockets and ties enabling it to be rolled up for portability. Grommets enable open storage on a workshop pegboard.
- Our goal is to cultivate satisfied and happy customers, and to be as transparent as possible about the scope of our service and the capability of our staff. If you have a question or concern, we are easily found. ORDER YOURS TODAY AND GET STARTED on your next project!
There is no substitute for having the right tool for the task at hand. This kit will provide a good selection for a home owner or handyman of any skill level.
What can be accomplished with these tools? Plenty.
• Lineman Pliers are primarily used for twisting wires by electricians and iron workers -used for cutting, bending and straightening. The handles may provide protection against electric shock but are not rated as such. Do not use on live electrical circuits.
• Diagonals are sometimes called diagonal cutting pliers, dikes or diags and are primarily for cutting wire -not for gripping or turning.
• Groove joint pliers have been called water pump pliers for generations and, are also known as tongue and groove pliers, adjustable pliers, pipe spanners, arc-joint, multi-grip or alligator. They have become known in the trades as channel-locks, which is a brand name. The tool is used for turning nuts, gripping and holding and for small diameter pipe.
• Needle Nose are often referred to as long-nose, snipe or pinch nose and are useful for reaching into small spaces and getting a grip on something. Made with a wire cutting edge, it is good for fine work by artisans as well as tradesmen and women.
• Slip Joint pliers are found in most households and are the most common all-around tool for light duty work -gripping and holding and turning nuts, etc. The design allows the pivot point to slide or slip which enables a narrow and wider grip -making it a quite versatile hand-tool.
FIT AND FINISH – Fitting nicely in your hand, you can get the job done without worrying about your grip -for people of all ages, abilities and hand sizes.
• H. Bukke Tools are warranted for as long as you own them.
All that is left now is to place these in your cart. When you do, consider buying an extra for a friend or relative.