- Stirs paint, stain, autobody fillers or epoxy floor or filler materials with ease! Unlike most paint sticks, these are MADE IN THE US by members of Teamster’s Local 406. Which means: Consistency in Wood Quality, Strength, Sizing, Coloring and Count. We don’t want to be just another ‘run of the mill’ wood stick company. CLICK THE LARGE IMAGE to see hidden images.
- NOMINAL DIMENSIONS: 12 INCHES X 1 IN. X .124 INCH THICK. STRONG, CLEAR WHITE BIRCH HARD-WOOD. Heat treated to minimize splinters and warp. Long-lasting | Sturdy | Comfortable to use
- USES ARE LIMITED ONLY BY YOUR IMAGINATION! Use for: crafts, waxing, organic gardening, libraries, church fans, teaching aids, wedding favors, shims, auctions, and more. Smooth surface allows for easy writing with a Sharpie
- YOU SHOULD TRY THEM. YOU WILL LIKE THEM. They work so well -they’re made WHILE MUSIC PLAYS!
- ORDER YOURS TODAY AND GET STARTED on your next project! A Hundred Stir Sticks at a great price. Our goal is to cultivate satisfied and happy customers, and to be as transparent as possible about the scope of our service and the capability of our staff. Should any questions or concerns arise about your purchase, we are easily found. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Order yours today.
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Clear White Birch (hardwood veneer) paint paddles make any project a breeze. Light, but firm enough not to break, the stir stick can handle a variety of uses.
MIX MULTIPLE LIQUIDS Mix paint, stain, epoxy, resin, gelcoat, latex, auto body fillers, liquid urethane plastic, silicon mold rubber, and other substances with ease. Unlike other, less sturdy sticks, you won’t need to use two at a time to avoid breakage.
COMFORTABLE FIT AND FINISH Nicely shaped handle for easy gripping, mix without concern of splinters thanks to our smooth finish that leaves you thinking this stick has been sanded and sealed! We pride ourselves on no wood burrs or fuzz.
CONSISTENT SIZE AND COLOR The 12 in. sticks are uniform in size and quality – allowing you to easily mix in gallon, quart, and even pint-sized cans. Don’t worry about “green” sticks – our sticks are a lovely honey color.
MADE IN USA Our wooden sticks are manufactured in a mill that has produced them for generations, using high-grade logs from northern states’ forests. Responsible forestry practices are employed to preserve the resource for future generations.
CRAFTS, GARDENING, AND MORE! In addition to painting and staining, our customers have used our sticks for children’s crafts, wedding fans, garden markers, target shooting, library shelf markers, and art projects. They are BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE.
GUARANTEE – Order yours today. There is no fine print to our “Satisfaction Guarantee.” If our sticks don’t serve your needs or meet your standards in any way, just contact us and we’ll immediately replace them or refund your money. It’s simple. That might be why so many people have left such glowing feedback on Amazon. We want happy customers! If you have a concern, please contact us!